Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Post!

This being the first post, I think its fitting to tell a little about myself.  My name is Michael Edewaard (which you probably already know due to my blog title) and I am an animator/graphic designer.  I also enjoy photography.  I play around with a few point and shoots, nothing fancy.  The main thing I enjoy is animation.  I've been practicing with Blender for three to four years now.  Last month I entered the 11 Second Club and I am currently working on my entry for this month.  I've also have an account on blendswap.com housing three of my character rigs.  I'd like to thank Nathan Vegdahl for making rigify.  It helped a lot in rigging these models.

If you are reading this post and use Blender yourself, feel free to check out my latest rig here:

Also, if you would like to watch it, here is my 11 Second Club entry:

Thats all for this post.  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment